劇評《RWBY》---Stand up for FAMILY

你可以選擇放棄,但還有一個選項是隱忍著傷痛,站起身,挺身面對佇立在前方的困境

推薦指數:★★★★★

Hey sis,
I hope my letters have been reaching you and Dad. Hand-written stuff's never been super reliable, but I guess it's all we've got these days. Anyway, in case you haven't been getting them, I want you say I'm sorry for leaving the way I did. I know you told me it was a reckless idea, and after everything I've been through, I can definitely say you were right. It's been hard, on all of us, and I'm not just talking about the monsters we fought out here. Every step we made took us further and further away from the things we knew. And every morning we woke up wondering, if just over the next hill would be something good or something terrible. It's scary, not knowing what's going to happen next. And the things we do know now, just how bad it can get. It almost makes it all worse. You told me once that bad things just happen. You were angry when you said it, and I didn't want to listen. But you were right, bad things do happen, all the time, every day. Which is why I'm out here to do whatever I can, wherever I can and hopefully do some good. We've all lost something and I've seen what loss can do to people. But if we gave up every time we lost, then we'd never be able to move forward. We'd never have a chance to see what beautiful things the future might have waiting for us. We'd never have the strength to change; whether it's ourselves, or the world around us. And we'd never be there for other people who might one day be lost without us. This is what we were training for, Yang, to become huntresses, to be the ones to stand up and do something about all the bad in the world. Because there are plenty of people out there who are still lost and even more who will try to gain everything they can from their sorrow. Believe me when I say, I know it can feel impossible like every single day is a struggle against some unstoppable monster we can never hope to beat. So we have to try, if not for us, then for the people we've already  Then for the people we haven't lost yet. I miss you so much. I miss Weiss and Black too. But I think you'd all be proud to know that I made it to Mistral. All of us did, and even ran into uncle Qrow along the way. He's going to take us to see Professor Lionheart, the headmaster of Haven Academy. And, he told some things that you're gonna wanna hear, things I can't trust will make it to you in this letter. But maybe, if you joined us, he could tell you himself. With Beacon gone, they'll need Dad at Single more than ever, and I know you need to focus on yourself before I can expect you to come out with me. But it sure would be great to get Team RWBY back together again. Until next time, your loving sister, Ruby Rose.

oh oh PS: I'll be sure to give you the address of where we'll be staying at Mistral! I'd love to hear back from you and Dad, and I can't wait to fill you in on whatever's going to happen next! Not that we've made it across Anima, I really think things are gonna start going our way.

推薦一部卡通給大家看,這是《RWBY》第四季第12集,Ruby寫給Yang的信。動畫公司Rooster Teeth會在他們自己的官方youtube釋出影片,所以不用下載,直接上youtube找片源就好,可以開啟右下角的英文/中文字幕。

簡單介紹劇情,這是一個有怪物的世界,主角Ruby一心想當女獵人去保護人們,第一、二季在演Ruby成為獵人的過程,第三季怪物大舉襲擊獵人學院導致支離破碎,姊姊Yang也斷了一隻手臂,第四季Ruby重新出發尋找可以拯救世界的方法,Yang因為失去手臂而抑鬱寡歡;Weiss被帶回家;Blake因為間接讓Yang失去手臂而自責回家,Team RWBY各奔東西。最後一集(Season 4/EP12)看起來是在為第五季鋪陳,Team Ruby應該會歸位。
**可以到維基百科看更詳細的介紹

一開始覺得很好看的原因是,我超喜歡它的打鬥畫面,加上音樂,整個很過癮,還有它的畫風一度讓我以為是日本卡通,沒想到是美國人畫的。它每集都很短,大概20分鐘左右,有時候甚至會更短,用字也不是很有難度,除了一些專有名詞會讓人搞混,是可以直接聽英文版。第四季可以看到主角四人(Ruby、Weiss、Blake、Yang)經歷一場大戰明顯成長,心境上相較於第一季大有不同,觀眾也陪著她們一起成長。如果你從第一季開始看,會發現畫風(特別是打鬥畫面)好像沒有之前那麼精彩,因為原創者過世了,不過還是很好看,故事上不再是小打小鬧。

我很喜歡這封信,它將大家的困境畫下一個句點,迎向新的開始。我們都會遇到挫折,都想放棄,到底該怎麼做沒有正確答案,你永遠不知道當下這個選擇到底是不是正確,意志消沉也好、難過生氣也好,但是別放棄,得再站起來,為了那些還沒失去的家人。
這封信的用詞都不難,大概國中程度就看得懂,如果能看完那是最好,看原文比較貼近主角的心境,推薦給大家,我從第一季第一集就開始看,角色的蛻變很大,感觸很深。

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
第五季演完了,你們可能沒看過第一季快速的打鬥和配樂,放上吸引我的第一集給大家看,幾季過去了主角們的轉變很大,Ruby大概也沒想到面對的敵人居然如此強大,整體跟第五季有很大不同吧!

在經歷一場大戰後,RWBY各自回到家中療傷,或者說是求援,Ruby則是與其他夥伴踏上旅途,尋求協助,路上遇到舅舅和附在男童身上的校長,看似有了轉機,卻仍然危機重重,下一季應該是繼續找聖物吧(我猜的),既然有Spring Maiden,照理說就會有Summer、Fall、Winter之類的。

第五季我不太喜歡,步調太慢,很常故事結束在一個不知所有云的點,應該要把這一段演完,卻偏偏要等下一集,再看了下一集又覺得好像沒演什麼,時間就過去了。我有點懷疑製作人是不是又換人了,打鬥非常地慢,且有點不通順,音樂也沒下,我常越看越無聊。
倒是在主角變化上有很不一樣的表現方式,譬如第十集Blake尋求村民站出來保護學校說的話「By doing nothing and staying silent, we let others speak and act in our place. And if we're not proud of the choices they make, then we have no one to blame but ourselves. This is the message Adam Taurus will bring to the world if no one stops him. But we can stop him. You have to understand that all of you are looking for simple answers to a very complicated problem. And I can't give that to you. I don't know how to make hate go away, I don't. But I know that this kind of violence is not the solution. I understand that to ask you to leave homes and protect Haven Academy is asking you to put your lives at risk. But that's what's at stake. So I'm going. And I'll stand by myself if I have to.」

還有最後一集,Yang跟Raven的爭辯
「So tell me... what happened to the last Spring Maiden? Did she die in battle? Was it sickness?」
「What does it matter to you?」
「I can already see the answer. It's all over your face. How could you?」
「She was scared when we found her. Weak! No matter how much training I put her through, she never learned! She wasn't cut out for this world. And with those powers, she would've been hunted her entire life. What I did...」
「Wasn't personal?」
「It was mercy.」
「Which is it, mom?」
「Are you merciful? Or are you a survivor? Did you let me walk into that trap because you knew I could handle it. Or because if many could get what you wanted?」
「It's not that simple. You don't know me, you don't know what I've been through, the choices I've had to make.」
「You're right. I don't know you. I only know the Raven dad told me about. She was troubled, and complicated, but she fought for what she believed in, weather it was her team or her tribe. Did you kill her too?」
「I've started death in the face over and over again. And ever time I've spat in that face and survived, because I'm strong enough to do what others won't.」
「Oh, shut up! You don't know the first thing about strength. You turn your back on people, you run away when things get too hard, you put others in harm's way instead of yourself. You might be powerful, but that doesn't make you strong.」
「What do you think you are lecturing me? Standing there, shaking like a scared little girl. 」
「Yeah, I'm scared. But I'm still standing here. I'm not like you, I won't run. Which is why you're going to give me the Relic.」
「And why would I...?」
「Because you're afraid of Salem. And if you thought having Maiden powers put a target on you back, image what she'll do when she finds out you have a Relic. She'll come after you with everything she has. Or she can come after me. And I 'll be standing there...waiting for her.
「You don't want to do this , Yang.」
「Nope. But I'm gonna do it anyway.」
「I...I'm sorry.」
「Yeah...me too.」

勇氣,不是莫名其妙會產生的,而是看著背後的親人,忍住害怕,深呼吸,挺身站出來,我們終於成為大人,可以保護自己的家人了,那就別逃避責任。

Popular posts from this blog